augustinesoftware.com
November 21, 2017, 08:52:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TimeSheet and TimeSheet Lite Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: week ending  (Read 4311 times)
fasteddie

« on: December 18, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

Most pelople get paid weekly at least I do and it would be nice to be able to start a new week ( or pay period)  at zero hours without loosing previews weeks data, that would make this software perfect for me and I would recomend to all of my cooworkers. at this point they would face the same problem I am.

because some get paid byweekly or monthly maybe you can just create a pay period ending to accomodate all.

Hopefully you can work on this. thanx in advanced.

I had another concern that you allready addressed so thank you, it was that the total hours was showing in days:hours:min. when all I needed was total hours.

Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion.  One of the next features that will be introduced (probably sometime around the new year) is a reports screen.  Using this screen you should easily be able to calculate how much time has elapsed for a given time period (such as last week, or yesterday) for all your projects or some set of them.

Archiving is definitely a feature that is being considered, but we are implementing other big features first to see how it makes sense in the user interface.

Thanks for trying Easy TimeSheet,
-- Charles
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »

Hi Fasteddie,

Having thought a little more on Archiving, I think it might make sense once the reports feature is done.  I could include an option to archive entries, so they would no longer be included in the totals you see for a project, but then have a feature in reports that would let you pull them back up again.  That would give you the ability to restart your timers for a new pay period, but not lose all the historic data.

Does this sound like it would meet your needs?

-- Charles
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: