augustinesoftware.com
September 20, 2017, 06:55:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TimeSheet and TimeSheet Lite Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: import from TimeSheet Lite to TimeSheet  (Read 4596 times)
caitlinvs

« on: February 21, 2010, 08:31:15 AM »

Is there really no way to import data from TimeSheet Lite into TimeSheet?  I worked for some time on one project before deciding to upgrade.  Now I'd like to add the original project to the full program but see no way to do so.  This seems like a rather large oversight.  Am I missing something?
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:01:39 PM »

Hi caitlinvs,

Unfortunately you're not missing something.  Being able to import from the lite version to the full version would be equivalent to a backup/restore feature (as the iPhone OS does not allow apps to share data with each other).  The current version available via iTunes relies on the iTunes backup/restore process for data backup, which would not allow for importing data from one app to another.  The new version I'm working on now does have backup/restore functionality, but that doesn't do you a lot of good with the current version.

-- Charles
Spoivediops

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. ~Wilson Mizner [url="http://idipic.com/"]funny[/url]

248048633 persil226@gmail.com 331347526 BubenubyChony
LOL
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 05:47:52 PM »

Added to favorites . Now I will read more often !

I believe in rules.  Sure I do.  If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?  ~Leo Durocher  foto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: