augustinesoftware.com
September 22, 2017, 05:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TimeSheet and TimeSheet Lite Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: uptodate  (Read 3779 times)
soup

Email
« on: June 22, 2009, 04:42:10 AM »

hallo,

I quite like the look of this, BUT can i say i am in no way encouraged to buy it, when i see on your website that both in the main page and in the forums you are talking about version 1.3.

When according to itunes version 1.4 is already out and according to your blurb "the current version 1.5 has a few missing buttons" well that doesn't matter because only 1.4 is available.
And also version 2 is in review, really ? since when you dont say either in itunes and here you dont even mention version 2.

You are welcome to contact me when either version 2 is available or when there is more information to read here about version 2.

regards
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »

Hi Soup,

I agree that this forum and the website in general are probably in need of some updates; However, I prefer to focus my attention on the application itself.  Rest assured that I respond to suggestion, comments, and the like quickly, and do my best to help people as necessary.

Having said that, I probably should update the text blurbs here, in addition to on iTunes (However, the iTunes ones are correct - aside from the typo you noted, which I will correct).  I had originally planned to release the next version as 1.5, but changed it to 2.0.  The reason for this is that it will most likely be the last version that will run on iPhone OS 2.x.

-- Charles
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: