augustinesoftware.com
September 22, 2017, 05:36:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TimeSheet and TimeSheet Lite Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Entry Details Screen  (Read 3832 times)
wiinikka

« on: May 26, 2009, 07:17:35 AM »

I like this app cause it allows the fastest entry of my time categorized by project. The one improvement I'd like to see is less clicks to get to the Entry Details screen or even just the task description. Maybe a button that takes you to your current entry details or a button that opens the task description from any of the screens or a separate list of task entries sorted in entry order without the project. The last would be useful for other things too such as quickly reviewing recent time entries.

I see that adding global task descriptions is on the list of suggestions. I think that would be a great addition too.

Thanks, Matt
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:28:01 AM by wiinikka » Logged
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the suggestion.  The next release will contain a reports feature that will give you a list of time entries, much like you suggested here.  It may help with the number of clicks to get to a particular entry's task.  I've also been thinking about adding a quick entry screen for time entries that would allow you to create a time entry from the project list screen or project detail screen in full detail.

-- Charles
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: