augustinesoftware.com
November 21, 2017, 08:45:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TimeSheet and TimeSheet Lite Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Timesheet lite  (Read 7042 times)
twentecontrole

« on: March 24, 2009, 04:33:37 AM »

Hello
First of all, I noticed this app recently and I think it has great potential!!

I am trying the lite edition and have a question.

When I look at the information on your website, it looks like you can also have tasks in the lite version
How can I create/rename tasks in the Lite version ?
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »

Hi Twentecontrole,

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to you, the forum had logged me out and it wasn't showing me new posts.  Anyhow, while you can change the task associated with a particular time entry in the lite version to any of the built-in tasks, the ability to make new tasks is reserved for the the full version.  Hopefully this answers your question.

-- Charles
palexb

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:43:37 PM »

Are you going to fix this soon? In a way this make the tool useless for tracking time for a projects. "Negative Adjustment" task OK I guess, but a task for administration, planning, meeting etc. are actually useful. If we can't add tasks ourselves we at least need to basics. Thoughts?
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 06:43:45 PM »

Hey Palexb,

I may add this feature to the lite version at some point in the future, but it is already available in the full version.  If it is a feature that you really want, and don't wish to wait, please consider upgrading to the paid version.  It's currently available on the app store.

Thanks for trying Easy TimeSheet,
-- Charles
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »

Hello,

I have added custom task names to the lite version of Easy TimeSheet; The free update is available on iTunes.

-- Charles
Spoivediops

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. ~Wilson Mizner [url="http://idipic.com/"]funny[/url]

248048633 persil226@gmail.com 331347526 BubenubyChony
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 04:45:29 AM »

Huh, Huh HuhHuh HuhHuhHuhHuh??.  Huh??  HuhHuh? HuhHuh? Huh? Huh? HuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh, Huh? ?? ?? Huh? HuhHuhHuh?? ? HuhHuh?. .

I believe in rules.  Sure I do.  If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?  ~Leo Durocher  foto
Spoivediops

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. ~Wilson Mizner [url="http://idipic.com/"]funny[/url]

248048633 persil226@gmail.com 331347526 BubenubyChony
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 12:59:26 AM »

HuhHuhHuh! Huh? Huh?!

I believe in rules.  Sure I do.  If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?  ~Leo Durocher  foto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: