augustinesoftware.com
November 24, 2017, 12:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TimeSheet and TimeSheet Lite Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calculation of dollar amount  (Read 4399 times)
ChemBob

« on: December 23, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »

OK, I'm quickly back with a suggestion. The export really needs a calculation of the dollar amount for the given task, i.e., billing rate versus time worked; preferably per task and per time period (day or week; this might be in the report feature you are planning). I didn't realize that your program doesn't send that calculation for each task event. We really need an export mechanism other than email text also.

Thanks,
Bob
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »

Hi Bob,

I've got an update in the review process right now that will allow an email to be sent by the app with a proper attachment, rather than it being in the body of an email sent through the Mail application.  What other methods would you find useful?

I can add in the calculated amount for the exported email as a new data column, as well.  I didn't include it originally because I figured most people would be using excel and want to do their own calculations.  I suppose people can delete the column if they don't want it, though.

Thanks for the feedback,
-- Charles
Charles Augustine
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »

Hey Bob,

As you saw in the other thread, the SMTP feature is in the review process right now (version 1.3).  I haven't added the calculated amount to each row yet in the export, but look for that along with a few other small features in the 1.3.1 update to come shortly.

-- Charles
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: